Updated: Nov 18, 2020
Kurobuta – which means “black pig” in Japanese
This stunning cut of pork (Tomahawk) deserves royal treatment! Using more than 20 ingredients dry rub and optional teriyaki sauce to seal the deal, this easy recipe feels gourmet with every bite. It’s simple enough to make any night of the week!
1. Defrost entirely!
2. Pan-sear for 6- 8 minutes each side
3. Sprinkle parsley,chilli flakes and brush teriyaki sauce and wait for another minute.
1. Defrost entirely
2. Pan-sear 4 minutes each side
3. Brush teriyaki sauce and put into oven for 12 mins at 220°C
4. Sprinkle parsley and chilli flakes
Ingredients: Soy Beans, Rice Koji, Mustard, Water, Kosher Salt, Turmeric, Garlic, Paprika, Vinegar, Onion, Mixed Herbs, Sesame Oil, Rice Wine, Oyster Extract, Brown Sugar, Honey, Ginger, Sesame Seeds