Frequently asked questions
How long can I keep my Foie Gras?
You can keep your Foie Gras in freezer for up to 1 year, however we recommend you to consume it soon to ensure the taste is at its best.
How to cook Foie Gras?
1. Defrost 30 minutes or longer
2. Sprinkle some salt, pepper is optional!
3. Heat up the Pan with small fire (Turn it off when necessary)
4. Sear each side for 20s first
5. Then toss around until all sides are cooked to your preferred doneness. (Estimate about 4mins to 5mins)
6. Sauce is optional! Fruit Jam will be the go-to 'sauce' to complement it.